|地址||A603. School of Life Sciences Building|
|摘要||She works on the genetics and molecular mechanism of scleroderma, as well as the molecular epidemiology of ankylosing spondylitis. She led one program of the International S & T Cooperation, and several NSFC Projects. As a Site PI, she led the Chinese effort in one NIH-U01 project entitled “Studies of HLA Region Genomics in Systemic Sclerosis and Ankylosing Spondylitis”.|
Dr. Wang graduated from Fudan University with B.S. and M.S. in biology, and obtained Ph.D. in applied biochemistry from Fukui University, Japan. She was a postdoctoral fellow and research scholar at the Division of Rheumatology and Clinical Immunogenetics of the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston from 2007 to 2008. She was lecturer at Fudan University from 1991-1994, and Assistant/Associate Professor/Professor at the School of Life Sciences, Fudan University since 2000.
She serves as the Director of the Department of Anthropology and Human Genetics,the Associate Board Director and Executive Committee Member of the International Network of Scleroderma Clinical Care and Research (InSCAR) and the Secretary General of Fudan-Taizhou Institute of Health Sciences. She also serves as the Secretary General of Shanghai Society of Genetics, Co-Director of the Joint Laboratory of Skin Phenome. She serves as an Editorial Board Member for Laboratory Investigation, Journal of Scleroderma and Related Disorders, and Gout and Hyperuricemia. She published more than 100 papers in peer-reviewed journals in recent 5 years.
She works on the genetics and molecular mechanism of scleroderma, as well as the molecular epidemiology of ankylosing spondylitis. She led one program of the International S & T Cooperation, and several NSFC Projects. As a Site PI, she led the Chinese effort in one NIH-U01 project entitled “Studies of HLA Region Genomics in Systemic Sclerosis and Ankylosing Spondylitis”.
1.Guo S, Jiang S, Epperla N, Ma Y, Maadooliat M, Ye Z, Olson B, Wang M, Kitchner T, Joyce J, Strenn R, Mazza JJ, Meece JK, Wu W, Jin L, Smith JA, Wang J*, Schrodi SJ.A gene-based recessive diplotype exome scan discovers FGF6, a novel hepcidin-regulating iron metabolism gene.Blood. 2019 Feb 27. pii: blood-2018-10-879585.
2. Ding W, Pu W, Wang L, Jiang S, Zhou X, Tu W, Yu L, Zhang J, Guo S, Liu Q, Ma Y, Chen S, Wu W, Reveille J, Zou H, Jin L, Wang J*. Genome-wide DNA methylation analysis in systemic sclerosis reveals hypomethylation of interferon-associated genes in CD4+ and CD8+ T cells. J Invest Dermatol. 2018 May;138(5):1069-1077.
3. Chu H, Wu T, Wu W, Tu W, Jiang S, Chen S, Ma Y, Liu Q, Zhou X, Jin L, Wang J*. Involvement of collagen-binding heat shock protein 47 in scleroderma-associated fibrosis. Protein Cell. 2015 Aug;6(8):589-98.
4. Wang X, Wang L, Guo S, Bao Y, Ma Y, Yan F, Xu K, Xu Z, Jin L, Lu D, Xu J, Wang JC*. Hypermethylation reduces expression of tumor-suppressor PLZF and regulates proliferation and apoptosis in non-small cell lung cancers. FASEB J. 2013 Oct;27(10):4194-4203.
5. Wang YL, Feng SH, Guo SC, Wei WJ, Li DS, Wang Y, Wang XF, Wang ZY, Ma YY, Jin L, Ji QH, Wang JC*. Confirmation of papillary thyroid cancer susceptibility loci identified by genome-wide association studies of chromosomes 14q13, 9q22, 2q35 and 8p12 in a Chinese population. J Med Genet. 2013 Oct;50(10):689-95.
5. Wu J, Liu J, Zhou Y, Ying J, Zou H, Guo S, Wang L, Zhao N, Hu J, Lu D, Jin L, Li Q, Wang JC*. Predictive value of XRCC1 gene polymorphisms on platinum-based chemotherapy in advanced non-small cell lung cancer patients: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Clin Cancer Res. 2012;18(14):3972-3981.