|地址||B601. School of Life Sciences Building|
|摘要||Our research interests include the function and evolution of disease associated genes and their polymorphisms or mutations. To this end, we will combine molecular, cellular , and in vivo experiments, observational study in patients, epidemiological investigation in population, and evolutionary population genetics analysis.|
(2015-present) Professor, School of Life Sciences, Fudan University
(2008-2010) IAS Qiu Shi Foundation Member, Institute for Advanced Study
(2006-2015) Associate Professor, School of Life Sciences, Fudan University
(2004-2006) Instructor, Institutes of Biomedical Sciences, Fudan University
(2003-2004) Research Associate, Chinese National Human Genome Center at Beijing
(2003) Ph.D. in Cell Biology, the Academy of Military Medical Sciences
|研究方向||Our research interests include the function and evolution of disease associated genes and their polymorphisms or mutations. To this end, we will combine molecular, cellular , and in vivo experiments, observational study in patients, epidemiological investigation in population, and evolutionary population genetics analysis.|
1.Jiang Y*, Zhao Y*, He F, Wang H§. Artificial MicroRNA-Mediated Tgfbr2 and Pdgfrb Co-Silencing Ameliorates Carbon Tetrachloride-Induced Hepatic Fibrosis in Mice. Hum Gene Ther 2019;30(2):179-196.
2. Xiang C, Wang J, Kou X, Chen X, Qin Z, Jiang Y, Sun C, Xu J, Tan W, Jin L, Lin D, He F, Wang H§. Pulmonary expression of CYP2A13 and ABCB1 is regulated by FOXA2, and their genetic interaction is associated with lung cancer. FASEB J 2015; 29(5):1986-98.
3. Jiang Y, Wang S, Zhao Y, Lin C, Zhong F, Jin L, He F§, Wang H§. Histone H3K9 demethylase JMJD1A modulates hepatic stellate cells activation and liver fibrosis by epigenetically regulating peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor γ. FASEB J2015;29(5):1830-41.
4. Jiang Y, Wang W, Wang J, Lu Y, Chen Y, Jin L, Lin D§, He F§, Wang H§. Functional regulatory variants of MCL1 contribute to enhanced promoter activity and reduced risk of lung cancer in nonsmokers: Implications for context-dependent phenotype of an antiapoptotic and antiproliferative gene in solid tumor. Cancer 2012; 118(8):2085-95.
5. Chen X*, Wang H*, Zhou G, Zhang X, Dong X, Zhi L, Jin L, and He F§. Molecular population genetics of human CYP3A locus: signatures of positive selection and implications for evolutionary environmental medicine. Environ Health Perspect 2009; 117: 1541-8.
6. Wang H*, Ding K*, Zhang Y, Jin L, Kullo IJ§ and He F§. Comparative and Evolutionary Pharmacogenetics of ABCB1: Complex Signatures of Positive Selection on Coding and Regulatory Regions. Pharmacogenet Genomics 2007; 17: 667-678.
（2013）K.C. Wong Education Foundation lectureship
（2007, 2012）Shanghai Rising-Star program
（2011）Shanghai Rising-Star program
（2009）IAS Qiu Shi Foundation membership
（2007）New Century Excellent Talents in University, Ministry of Education