|地址||School of life Sciences|
Bioinformatics，Computational biology，Comparative genomics，Evolutionary system biology，Evolutionary medicine
1. Bachelor, School of Life Sciences, Fudan University(1981-1985)
2. Master, School of Life Sciences, Fudan University(1985-1987)
3. Ph.D., Genetics, University of Texas, Houston(1985-1987)
4. Post-doctoral Research Fellow, Institute of Molecular Evolutionary Genetics,Pennsylvania State University(1996-1998)
5. Assistant Professor (tenure-track), Department of Genetics, Development and Cell Biology, Iowa State University(1998-2002)
6. Adjunct professor, School of Life Sciences, Fudan University(1999-2005)
7. Associate Professor (tenure), Department of Genetics, Development and Cell Biology, Iowa State University(2002-2006)
8. Professor (tenure), Department of Genetics, Development and Cell Biology, Iowa State University.(2006-2009)
9. Senior principal investigator (PI), Institutes of Biomedical Sciences, Fudan University(2005-2010)
|研究方向||Bioinformatics，Computational biology，Comparative genomics，Evolutionary system biology，Evolutionary medicine|
DuPont Young Professor Award
1. Su Z., Huang W. and Gu X.* 2011. Comment on “positive selection of tyrosine loss in metazoan evolution”. Science 332: 917.
2. Su Z, Wang J, Yu J, Huang X and Gu X.* (2006). Evolution of Alternative Splicing after Gene Duplications. Genome Research 16:182-189.
3. Gu, X.*, Zhang Z, and Wei Huang (2005) Rapid evolution of expression and regulatory network after yeast gene/genome duplications. PNAS 102:707-712.
4. Gu X.*, Wang Y. and Gu J. 2002. Age-distribution of human gene families showing equal roles of large and small-scale duplications in vertebrate evolution. Nature Genet 31:205-209.
5. Gu X.* (1999) Statistical methods for testing functional divergence after gene duplication. Molecular Biology and Evolution 16:1664-1674.